this is where i'm at

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

alive for the moment

it's so weird how a random txt in the middle of the nite has the potential to seriously change so much. it's funny how no one's gonna know what i'm talking about. i discovered an amazing new band. well, more like one guy. i WILL find this cd tomorrow. i don't care where i have to go. by the time i have to be everywhere sunday this cd will be singing me thru the whole journey. things r good. well, for me at least. we'll see if we can't spread that around a bit. things change fast.

4 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger Just a Girl said...

Hey crazy girl... I know what you're talkin about! I'm glad you're having fun....but how does this have the "potiental to change so much"? I think I need to hear what's going on to understand.
It was fun talking to you last weekend, sorry my phone battery was being stupid--it would have been nice to catch up more... but at least I was there with you while you saw your first shooting bug. What an experience to share! :)
Later!

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger heyfakedomsar said...

yeah, what was the txt. good or bad? and need help finding that cd?

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger abz said...

thanx dom but i should be gettin it in the mail. i'll bring it over today if u wanna copy it. oh! could u get me a copy of the new shins cd...i never got it yet. thanx! we should be over round 7. i've got 2 friends with me now.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Just a Girl said...

Abz--I keep tellin ya, those are great names, and you keep tryin to insult me. :) It doesn't work.
It's Friday! I love weekends! Lets hope you can see another one of those amazing shooting bugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home