this is where i'm at

Thursday, June 05, 2008

everywhere but where i should be

i don't really blog any more. u notice that too?? i'm at my entz house rite now and i should be sleeping, but who am i kidding? i don't sleep. all it takes is a couple of ppl or phone calls and my slumber has been stolen from me. really wish they'd give it back.
anyways. i got off track. in more ways than one. it's ridiculous really. it happens and u have no idea it is! its so easy to become selfish or lazy or just preoccupied and lose sight of what matters. crazy really, sum girl i'll probably never see again brought me back to my senses thru one seemingly normal introductional conversation. i'm quite sure she has no idea, but i'll remain thankful none the less. i think i'll make it into a song. u may have just saved me, thanx stranger.
i'm curious. how do u say goodbye? should u say goodbye? i mean truly there is no definite end here. times running out and i still don't even know how to do what it is i'm supposed to. i can't seem to find the words so i make it into music. i hope it doesn't become something that haunts me.
jamin has a part on the district conv. tomorrow. how cool is that?? and even cooler, our cousin is going to go!! she fell outta the truth years ago, so this is super exciting. the events that brought this all about r hardly coincidental, even cooler.
alrite u crazy kids. i'm out. take care of urselves, and others.

2 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger heyfakedomsar said...

I didn't know you got off track, but I'm glad you were able to find your way to somewhere better. I'm sure Jamin was amazing. What'd the cousin think?

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger abz said...

jamin did just dandy. i think my cousin liked it. pretty awesome to see her at the conv. and as for off track, what can i say, i either fake well, or hide things well. both of which probably aren't good but things r improving now, so yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home