this is where i'm at

Thursday, April 13, 2006

hands in the sky big shot

so i think the time is almost upon us. it's been just over a year but u can only take so much. i'm referring to my car of course. i've giving it soooo many chances too, but it HATES me. i'm not paranoid or crazy here, it really does. i've taken a lot of crap from that piece of crap. for instance when i was on my way to visit a friend way up north and my window fell into the door and refused to come back up....it ruined my weekend.i had to go home, along the way it rained...a lot. or when i was on my way to a concert and whoa! guess what! same window fell into the door again! i had to put everything in my car into my trunk so no one would steal stuff...mind u i have around 100 cds in my car at all times...into the trunk they went. and lets not forget that terribly cold rainy day when i went thru a puddle (as u can't really avoid on rainy days) and my car broke down in the left turn lane of a busy intersection. i was in the freezing cold for 4 hours. hey how bout when my tire got a hole and i had to stop and fill it at like every other gas station i saw and when i got it fixed the friggin wheel bearing went! theres the constant adding of coolant...my car threatens to overheat on me at least once a month. and then theres fred, fred visits way too often! and usually for no reason aside from getting me all worried like "great whats wrong with this thing now???". and the latest series of events. i had a headlight burnt out, w/e right? i got it fixed. two days later i get up to go to work i turn on my car and theres a bright blue flash....other headlight went out. grrrrrr. totally got me pulled over tuesday nite after the bookstudy. it was so pathetic becuz i saw the cop there earlier and made a note to go home a different way. the guy still saw me and pulled me over!! so i have 15 day to get it fixed (just did that) and go have a stupid cop look at it sign something and mail it in (didn't do that yet). so i was on my way to go and get it fixed after work today i reach to open my glove compartment and the handle breaks off in my hand!!! AHHHH!!! this abby/jetta relationship is so over! and that doesn't even include the countless times my steering wheel has locked up and the alarm went off while i was either in my car or tryin to get in. and my back shox or pretty much shot. ok, i feel better getting that all out, i'm gonna go kick the jetta a bit and get the rest of my frustration out. take care all, avoid all vw's!!!

8 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger abz said...

its not crappy, just slightly terrifying when the one driving "forgets" she has mirrors on the car and turns all the way around while driving the freeway to see behind her causing everyone in the car to scream in horror!! haha good times!!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger fLoObAwOmPs! said...

HAHAHA that was a really good day though!!! especially that car ride :)

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger beyondthestairs said...

Oh, poor girl! But how boring would your life be without your crappy Jetta?

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Johnny Blaze said...

Is it your first car? If it is that is the first car rule that everything must break down more than once. This will only make you stronger!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger abz said...

itz not! my first car rocked compared to this hunk of junk! and i dunno aaron i think my life is still slightly dramatic even without the car problems. although i will never say i'm a dramaqueen

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger violette said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger violette said...

man, that stinks abby. it's too cold up where you are for that stuff.

i know. i'm in a similar love/hate relationship. my speedometer will cost $1000 to get fixed. bahh. not to mention i heard the police aren't allowed to give you a speeding ticket if it's broken.

maybe it's time for a honda, eh? nina's is great. mine was too (before the transmission blew up)

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger abz said...

lol ur a quick one nadia!! good times tho! we'll definatly have to do it again....without the nearly giving abby a heart attack part tho :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home