this is where i'm at

Thursday, February 23, 2006

and i'm sick of my sickness. don't touch me, you'll get this





i love unwritten law!!! i'm kind of in a punk kick right now, really odd considering i got back from florida which i really wouldn't consider a punk state. i mean come on i go down there and the music of choice is bob dylan! haha j/k it was wonderful. anywayz i'm sick, sooooooo sick. i called into work today and left a message and it went like this "*cough cough cough* ugh, sorry. i'm sick. sooooo sick *cough cough* going to dr. see u later." "had a bad day, don't talk to me. gonna ride this out. my little black heart, breaks apart with your big mouth. you can't save me! you can't change me. well i'm waiting for my wake up call. and everything, everything's my fault." sorry, like a said i'm in a punk kick. we just got back from florida a couple days ago and i totally brought back a souvinor, the FLU!! they r so kind down there sharing such a wonderful experience as this! speaking of florida, jamin and i have reached an agreement. we refuse to go back to florida. thatz rite, i said it! no more!! that is of course until we get a visit up here by some of our beloved floridians!! so thats our dealio, u miss us, come up here first. wow we r sooooo evil! more details soon to follow. ona brighter note herez some random pix. we have classic owie...owen, my nephew. james and i. me sick, and james and jamin. enjoy.
"She leaves like she's never coming back again on and on... it goes on and on YEA She says "I don't love you like I loved you before" She says, she says "I don't love you anymore"

8 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Ave said...

Wellll it kinda seems like someone didn't take there happy pill today.
Well that sucks your sick Abby. Funny thing is. WHoa... so am I. Like really bad.
So you arn't coming to Florida anymore. When in the heck did all these rash decisions pop up. You confuzzle me fickle lady.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger abz said...

yeah i was super sick too, thingz r lookin up tho. what do u mean didn't take my happy pill? if anything i'm taking CRAZY PILLS!! ok sorry. umm yeah u heard me. we aren't going back down till someone comez here 1st. its only fair.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger abz said...

haha i'm so there ben! that, or i think it would be way cool to pick a concert in state and meet up there. oh oh!! or pick a convention this summer. how cool would that be??? thats so a happy medium!

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yea, life is like a box of chocolates. Some of em just suck. Like they're coconut or cherry crap filled. But sometimes when you are just really in the mood for some suga, you eat it anyway. Life is what you make of it.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger abz said...

sophie ur fantistic. and now i want chocolate.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Julia Gulia said...

omgg i want some of that mocha chocolate from see's candies. that is the best chocolate ever. lol anyways, sorry your sick! hope you feel better!

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Flumper said...

hey are you insulting bob dylan!!?? that is a terrible offense abby!! even through your sickness i may just have to kick you!

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger abz said...

lauren what could u possibly know about bob dylan?? i didn't burn him i was just saying. i have his cd now, thanx vi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home