this is where i'm at

Saturday, April 01, 2006

You said it was always in me to be great






guess i kinda blew that. as is to be expected ppl mess up all the time. but not to the point where i cuz anyone i care for even the slightest dismay. and i am so sorry for that. i'd write more but the majority won't have a clue as to what i'm talking about. so instead i'll leave u with messed up pix from last nite. we went ice skating (my first time ever and i didn't fall! rock on me!!) and then hung out at dairy queen for seriously at least 3 hours, lol. soooo much fun tho. and after that we went to chris and sarahs to do random stupid things. along the way my windshield wiper broke.it was kind of vertical and making awful awful sounds. so my wonderful brother grabs my scraper (for snow and ice in winter) rolls down the window and starts to brush away the rain, man it made it so much worse!! so then he trys scarping it away, haha keep in mind this is all while i'm trying to follow chris and sarah back to their place. well we got there and he fixed it!!....until we were driving back home and it broke on the freeway. my car, it hates me. freds back. i named my check engine light fred. that way when it goes on...which is more then it should i can get excited becuz freds back!! so i'll be chilling with fred for awhile. "never said a thing to hurt youit's what I didn't say that made you cryand in all honestyI never would have deserted youI never dreamt that you would say goodbye"

2 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger beyondthestairs said...

I love how you made plans to do random things.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger abz said...

haha thanx nadia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home