this is where i'm at

Friday, July 21, 2006

help

i don't think i can do this, i really don't think i can. i don't think i should do this. unfortunatly, i said i would do this. it's one of those things where it seems beyond me. i don't think u left enough of me to be capable of dealing with this....and yet here we r. some1 said it was always in me to be great, is this was she meant?like i'll step it up inspite of myself? tomorrow's gonna come, sunday too, and i'm gonna go despite controversy, i said would. u try saying no to that! how have we come to this? u forced me to leave u, i never wanted to be reunited in such circumstances. this weekend's gonna suck. on the plus side my airconditoning is fixed. too bad the rest of the car isn't.

"i'm not ready for some burned down bridge just yet. don't worry i'll catch u, u were my sweetest downfall."

5 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger abz said...

yeah it kinda is sometimes, tho i have to admit not fully intentional all the time, sometimes that's just how things come out. thanks tho!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger ooberfluff said...

"And when you wake up, everything's gonna be fine.I guarantee that you'll wake in a better place, in a better time. So you're tired of livin, and feel like you might give in, well don't-it's no your time..."

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger abz said...

thanx j-man. where is that from??

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger ooberfluff said...

streetlight manifesto

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger abz said...

nadia ur a genius.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home