this is where i'm at

Monday, June 26, 2006

the ballad - millencolin

i've done it!! i'm not sure how but it's happened, i can now function semi normally on 5 or so hours of sleep a nite. HA! and u said it couldn't be done. i showed u! oh and guess what else! the evil lil bug that has been biting me every nite for the past week or so, yeah thats gone! i'm so lazy. i think there was a spider living in my sheets (scray, gross, i know) becuz every morning i would wake up with a new bite, and every morning i would tell myself after work i'd wash my sheets to be rid of the lil bugger. then everyday after work i'd tell myself "self, ur tired. maybe it went away and u don't have to do anything". then every morning i'd wake up with a new bite. this went on for about a week. finally i woke with the most annoying lil bite on my pinky toe, that was the last straw. i broke down and washed em and have been bite free! heck yeah!

so remember how i'm cutting back on shows?? yeah i have two this weekend...wait! lemme explain myself, i totally rationalized this to make it ok! tbs, angels and airwaves, head automica, and the subways, my reason for this...i've had the tix for about 2 months now, way b4 i decided to cut back. then sunday is hopefully (assuming my ppl don't back out on me here) going to be the one and only pete yorn. i really don't care about the tbs show right now, i'm all about the pete show, an intimate acoustic set at my fav place to catch concerts, oh, 18 and over so no teeny boppers...not that any would know who he is. my rationalization on this one...*sigh* i'm not going to go to chicago's warped tour... : ( i promised my friend i'd kinda help her out that weekend and so i'm gonna stick to that. she owes me sooooooooo bad : P j/k

james and jamin are totally loaded now....so fav lil bro, how bout that josh ritter cd??? *hint hint*

i came home from the meeting feeling a bit down yesterday, and actually didn't have anything planned to do l8er (shocking!). i kinda wanted to leave town...u can't blame me on that one. so i went to fond du lac (funny name, we know!) to hang with my cool guys there. just what i needed! well actually i recieved more awful news while i was there, two ridiculously awesome friends of mine were just df'd up there. u know, like the last ppl u'd ever expect. that was a heart breaking shock. so that makes 6 ppl df'd in the past 4 weeks. 4 from my hall. ouch. our service meeting is actually cancelled thurs for a special part on staying loyal to jehovah, i think it's gonna benifit a lot of ppl. i'm pretty sure i'm bringing about a dozen extra friends to it. whoa, can u say side tracked?? i was talking bout fond du lac. well, it rocked! i can't wait to go back. those guys rock, gr8 listeners and just crazy cool. i need to get up to ripon tho, make sure everyones doing ok. jesse!! don' worry buddie! we'll come up there asap!! well i'm off to munch, then possibly milwaukee. oh g2g listen to bouncing souls on jamin's new stereo, psh, lucky!!

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger abz said...

thanx guys

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger beyondthestairs said...

"the ballad" by mellencolin is one of my favorate all time songs ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home